Market Shares are bi-weekly subscriptions to local produce and products Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Maine.
Each box costs $30 and contains a variety of 8-10 locally grown and produced items.
What might come in a Market Share?
- farm fresh greens such as spinach, kale, lettuce, chard and asian greens
- root crops such as potatoes, carrots, turnips, radishes, beets and parsnips
- seasonal vegetables such as tomatoes, peppers, summer squash and cucumbers
- seasonal tree fruit and berries
- beans and grains such as rolled oats, flour, cornmeal, kidney and soldier beans
- dried cranberries
- locally produced preserves such as pickles, jams and jellies, and tomato sauce
Payment is made in advance online, in full for one month. Market Shares are delivered to a central location where you can easily pick them up.
*Interested in having your place of employment become a "drop off" location, where we can drop off market share boxes to your workplace? Get at least 5 of your colleagues committed to sign up and we'll deliver to your place of employment! Send us an e-mail at info@blackseedfarmersmarket.
com to learn more and to have us add your workplace as a drop off location!